• Gently adheres to the skin’s surface to coax away oil and impurities
• Offers a paraben-free formula that won’t clog your pores
• Exfoliates and nourishes skin’s surface with powerful and concentrated sea-harvested nutrients
• Kaolin is an ultra-fine natural mineral clay that gently cleanses, detoxifies, and pulls impurities from the pores, without causing redness. Kaolin absorbs excess oils and can help balance oil production when used over time. Crystals in the clay make it an effective exfoliant. Kaolin is stimulating to the skin and with long-term use, can offer a toned and tightened appearance.
• Spirulina maxima extract contains more than 50 nutrients, including proteins, more than 12 types of vitamins, more than 13 types of minerals, and essential fatty acids, including gamma-linoleic acid.
• Laminaria digitata extract is commonly referred to as kelp thallus and is used as an antioxidant. It contains omega-3 acid, docosahexaenoic acid, and DHA, which can be used for nourishing the skin.
• Carrageenan, commonly known as Irish moss, is a species of red algae that grows abundantly along the rocky, Atlantic coasts of North America and Europe. It is made up of many mineral nutrients. Irish moss also helps to condition and soften the skin.
Made in the USA with quality ingredients from around the world.
Directions for Use
Apply a layer to skin and allow to dry for about 15 to 20 minutes. To remove, gently massage and rinse with a warm, wet washcloth in circular motions. Apply more water until completely removed. Use 2 to 3 times per week.